If you would like to submit a photograph to Picography, scroll down and fill out the form below and we will get back touch with as soon as possible.
Sorry, but before you upload an image, you must agree to our submission terms:
- By submitting your photograph for publication you represent and warrant that it is your own original work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. You further warrant and represent that your photograph is not obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- We cannot consider photographs submitted on behalf of another person.
- Photographs are selected for publication at the sole discretion of the Picography team. There will be no payment for publication.
- By submitting a photograph you: a) give us permission to publish it on Picography.co and b) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish it in any format including without limitation in print and electronic formats; and c) you give us permission to use your name and website URL for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your photograph.
- We may remove your photograph(s) at any time. Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s).
- IMPORTANT: You agree by uploading your photograph(s) to Picography.co you allow us to distribute your work under the Creative Commons licence.
- By uploading an image to Picography you agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.